As of Nov. 24, 2008
- Has signed a National Letter of Intent to attend Stanford University.
USA Basketball Notes
Averaged 7.2 ppg., 5.8 rpg., 1.2 spg. and 1.0 bpg. to help the USA U18 National Team capture a 5-0 record and gold medal at the 2008 FIBA Americas U18 Championship in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Named to the 2008 USA Women's U18 National Team on June 12, 2008.
High School Honors
- Honored as the 2008 Gatorade State Player of the Year.
- Named MVP of the 2008 2A state tournament.
- Tabbed all-state and all-conference first team in 2007 and 2008.
High School Notes
- In three varsity seasons at Big Sky H.S. (Mont.), has started in 64 of 65 games played and compiled 1,196 points,649 rebounds, 67 assists, 137 steals and 198 blocked shots.
- Lists career highs of 35 points and 19 rebounds.
- As a junior in 2007-08, averaged 19.8 ppg., 8.9 rpg., 1.0 apg., 2.1 spg. and 3.3 bpg. to help her team to a 20-3 record.
- Averaged 20.2 ppg., 11.2 rpg., 1.9 apg., 2.1 spg. and 2.8 bpg. as a sophomore in 2006-07 to help her team to an 11-9 tally.
Born Dec. 29, 1990, in Stockholm, Sweden.
USA Basketball Statistics TEAM