USA Basketball Notes:
Gold Medal: 2011 FIBA Americas U16 Championship.
- Named to the 2012 USA Women’s U17 World Championship Team on May 20, 2012.
- As a member of the 2011 USA Basketball Women’s U16 National Team, helped the USA to a 5-0 record, a gold medal and a qualifying berth into this year’s FIBA U17 World Championship; set USA U16 single-game records of 15 rebounds and five blocked shots and competition records for rebounding (11.4) and blocked shots (4.0).
Honors & Recognition:
- Oregon Coaches Class 5A player of the Year (2011, 2012).
High School Notes:
- Has played three varsity seasons at Springfield High School in Springfield, Ore.
- As a junior in 2011-12, averaged 26.0 ppg., 15 rpg., 6.0 bpg. and 5.0 apg. to help her team to a second-consecutive 5A state title.
- As a sophomore in 2010-11, averaged 24.5 ppg., 15.0 rpg. and 5.0 bpg. to help her team to an Oregon 5A state championship in 2010-11.
- Born on July 27, 1995.
- Daughter of Tammy Hill and Lorenzo Russell.
Favorite food: Fruit or chicken.
Favorite class: Math.
Favorite basketball player: Kobe Bryant.
Favorite teams: Lakers and the LA Sparks.
Favorite Olympian: Michael Phelps.
Away from the court, you enjoy: Movies, shopping, going the mall and hanging out.
Most interesting place you've visited: Hawaii.
This ambidextrous player wears No. 21 because it has always been my favorite number. (She writes with her left hand but shoots with her right hand.)