USA Basketball Notes:
Gold Medal: 2011 FIBA Americas U16 Championship.
- Named to the 2012 USA Women’s U17 World Championship Team on May 20, 2012.
- As a member of the 2011 USA Basketball Women’s U16 National Team, helped the USA to a 5-0 record, a gold medal and a qualifying berth into this year’s FIBA U17 World Championship; averaged 4.8 ppg. and 5.0 rpg.
- Member of the 2011 USA 3x3 Youth World Championship Team that earned an honorary bronze medal; averaged 5.0 ppg.
- Has verbally committed to attend and play for the University of Notre Dame in 2013-14.
Honors & Recognition:
- Associated Press All-State first team (2012) and High Honorable Mention (2011).
- Indiana Coaches of Girls Sports Association All-State first team (2011, 2012).
- Indiana Basketball Coaches Association All-State first team (2012), Underclassmen first team (2011) and honorable mention (2010).
- Hoosier Crossroads All-Conference first team (2011, 2012) and honorable mention (2010).
- Indianapolis Star Super Team (2012) and All-North first team (2011).
- Noblesville Times All-Hamilton County first team (2010, 2011, 2012).
- Hamilton County Sports Daily All-Sectional (2011, 2012).
High School Notes:
- Has played three varsity seasons at Hamilton Southeastern High School in Fishers, Ind.
- Lists career highs of 28 points, 18 rebounds, 10 blocks, six assists and seven steals, all recorded in 2011-12.
- As a junior in 2011-12, averaged 19.4 ppg., 9.6 rpg., 2.4 apg., 1.5 spg. and 2.3 bpg. to help her team to the North Central section opener.
- As a sophomore in 2010-11, started in all 21 games and averaged 14.2 ppg., 8.2 rpg., 2.3 apg., 1.4 spg. and 2.1 bpg. to help her team to a 15-6 record and the sectional playoff semifinals; shot 43.0% from the field, 45.0% from 3-point and 63.0% from the line.
- As a freshman in 2009-10, started in 20 of 22 games and averaged 9.1 ppg., 7.2 rpg., 1.4 apg. and 1.3 spg. to help her team to a 12-10 record and the sectional playoff semifinals; shot 48.0% from the field.
- Plays AAU for Midwest Elite; also played Indiana Elite Central U15 and U17; Indiana’s Finest U11, which was AAU Division I Nationals runner-up; also played U9; played for Dayton Lady Hoopsters U10.
- Born on Aug. 24, 1995, in Lawrence, Kan.
- Daughter of Brenda Reimer and Ben Davis; has one brother, Benjamin (12).
- Father, Ben Davis, was a McDonald’s All-American at Oak Hill Academy (Va.) who played basketball at Kansas and Arizona and was drafted by the New York Knicks, also played for the Utah Jazz, Houston Rockets and overseas.
- National Junior Honor Society; takes honors level and Advanced Placement courses.
- Swam from 7-11 years old; member of 2006 Indiana 200-meter relay at Central Zones that recorded the fastest 10-and-under time in the nation that year; played soccer from 2nd -5th grade; and volleyball in 7th & 8th.
Favorite sport other than basketball: Football.
Favorite food: Macaroni and cheese.
Favorite class: English.
Favorite basketball player: LeBron James.
Favorite basketball teams: College men - Kansas, college women - Notre Dame, Pro - Miami Heat.
Favorite Olympian: Apolo Anton Ohno.
Most played song: Beez in the Trap (Nicki Minaj) and Somebody That I Used To Know (Gotye).
Piece of clothing you can’t live without: USA Basketball sweatshirt.
The best players you’ve played against: Cierra Burdick, Moriah Jefferson and Malina Howard.
Most impressive person you’ve met: Maya Moore, because she is a great player and an even better person.
You’d compare your game to: Candace Parker.
This left hander wears No. 32 because my father wore 32.
Away from the court, you enjoy: Going to the movies, reading, spending time with family and listening to music.
Most people don’t know: I used to swim competitively and played soccer and volleyball and ran track.
Most interesting place you’ve visited: Italy, the culture is so unique.
Superstitious about: I have to wear Nike Elite socks and they have to match my jersey or shoes.