USA Basketball Notes:
- Named to the 2012 USA Womenís U17 World Championship Team on May 20, 2012.
- Remains undeclared but lists Miami, Florida, Florida State, Tennesseeand Georgia among her favorites.
High School Honors:
- Florida Association of Basketball Coaches Class 8A All-State (2012).
High School Notes:
- Has played three varsity seasons at William T. Dwyer High School in Florida.
- As a junior in 2011-12, averaged 12.1 ppg., 13.4 rpg. and 3.4 bpg. to help the Panthers to the Class 8A regional semifinals.
- Born on July 26, 1995.
- Brother Joel James, signed to play at the University of North Carolina in 2012-13.
Favorite sport other than basketball: Swimming.
Favorite food: Fruit.
Favorite class: Math.
Favorite players: Blake Griffin and Sylvia Fowles.
Favorite team: Orlando Magic.
Favorite Olympian: Kobe Bryant.
Most played song: Karaoke by Drake.
Piece of clothing you canít live without: Pants.
Best player youíve faced: Rachel Hollivay.
Most impressive person youíve met: Miguel Diaz, the director of my travel team, because of the way he carries himself and how he handles such great responsibility.
Is right handed.
Away from the court enjoys: Time at home.
Most people donít know: That Iím one of 11 children.
Superstitious about: Walking under laders, breaking mirrors, black cats and bringing umbrellas indoors.