USA Basketball Notes:
Gold Medal: 2011 FIBA Americas U16 Championship.
- Named to the 2012 USA Women’s U17 World Championship Team on May 20, 2012.
- As a member of the 2011 USA Basketball Women’s U16 National Team, helped the USA to a 5-0 record, a gold medal and a qualifying berth into this year’s FIBA U17 World Championship; averaged a U.S. U16 record 3.4 spg.
- Member of the 2011 USA 3x3 Youth World Championship Team that earned an honorary bronze medal; averaged 5.3 ppg.
Honors & Recognition:
- Illinois Basketball Coaches Association 3A/4A All-State first team (2010, 2011, 2012).
- Chicago Tribune All-State special mention (2011).
- Illinois Basketball Services Large Newcomer of the Year (2010).
High School Notes:
- Has played three varsity seasons at Whitney M. Young High School in Illinois, where she has started in 90 games.
- Lists a career game of 22 points and 17 rebounds (vs. Marian Catholic in the supersectional on 3/1/10).
- As s junior in 2011-12, helped her team to a 34-0 record, a third consecutive City Championship and a 4A state title.
- As a sophomore in 2010-11, started in all 30 games and averaged 11.5 ppg., 13.0 rpg., 5.0 apg. and 3.0 spg. to help her team to a 28-2 record and fourth place finish in the Class 4A state tournament.
- As a freshman in 2010-11, started in all 27 games and averaged 11.0 ppg., 10.0 rpg., 3.0 apg. and 3.0 spg. to help her team to a 26-1 record and a runner up finish in the Class 4A state tournament.
- Plays AAU for Illinois Lady Fire; won 2011 Deep South Classic and 2011 U.S. Junior National Championship.
- Born on Jan. 31, 1995, in Chicago, Ill.
- Daughter of Ericka Harper and Xavier Treadwell.
Favorite sport other than basketball: Track.
Favorite food: Pizza.
Favorite class: Physics.
Favorite basketball players: Katie Smith and LeBron James.
Favorite basketball team: Chicago Bulls.
Favorite Olympian: Serena Williams.
Pieces of clothing you can’t live without: Basketball shorts and hoodies.
The best players you’ve faced: Amanda Thompson, Shawn Marion, Mac Irvin and Brian Dickerson.
Most impressive person you’ve met: Harold Green, because he is a committed father, spoken word artist and coach.
You’d compare your game to: Cappie Pondexter.
This ambidextrous player wears No. 15 because of Carmelo Anthony and no one at Whitney Young has made history with that number, and my goal is to make history.
Away from the court, you enjoy: listening to music and being with family and friends.
Not many people know: I can play the piano.
Most interesting place you have visited: the Coliseum in Rome.