Gold Medal: 2011 FIBA Americas U16 Championship.
- Named to the 2012 USA Women’s U17 World Championship Team on May 20, 2012.
- As a member of the 2011 USA Basketball Women’s U16 National Team, helped the USA to a 5-0 record, a gold medal and a qualifying berth into this year’s FIBA U17 World Championship; named co-MVP of the tournament; established USA U16 single-game highs for field goals attempted (21) and 3-pointers attempted (10) and set USA U16 records for points averaged (15.6), field goals made (62) and 3-pointers made (11).
- Member of the 2011 USA 3x3 Youth World Championship Team that earned an honorary bronze medal; averaged 5.0 ppg. in three games.
Honors & Recognition:
- Class A All-State Tournament (2011).
- Courier Journal, Herald-Leader and Associated Press All-State first team (2010, 2011).
- Messenger-Inquirer Region 3 Player of the Year (2010, 2011) & All-Region 3 (2009, 2010, 2011).
- All-state second team (2009).
- All-district first team (2009, 2010, 2011).
- Republic Bank All-Tournament Team (2009).
High School Notes:
- Attends Owensboro Catholic High School in Owensburg, Ky., where she started playing varsity as a 7th grader in 2007-08.
- Holds school records for single-game points (49 vs. Dunbar on 12/10/10) and steals (12 in 2010-11); and lists career highs of 20 rebounds (vs. Grayson County on 3/5/11), eight assists (vs. Owesnboro on 12/20/10) and eight blocks (vs. Union County on 2/14/11).
- As a junior in 2011-12, did not play due to a torn ACL suffered during the FIBA 3x3 Youth World Championship.
- As a sophomore in 2010-11, started in all 35 games and averaged 32.6 ppg., 12.0 rpg., 3.6 apg., 3.9 spg. and 1.4 bpg. to help her team to a 27-8 record and a state tournament appearance.; shot 48.0 percent from the field, 30.0% from 3-point and 76.0% from the line.
- Recorded her first triple-double and reached 2,000 points and 1,000 rebounds in 2010-11.
- Ranked third in state in points scored (1,142) and eighth in points per game in 2010-11.
- Set Class A state tournament records for total points (122) and points in a single-game.
- As a freshman in 2009-10, started in all 34 games and averaged 26.6 ppg., 10.4 rpg., 3.1 apg., 2.5 spg. and 1.9 bpg. to help her team to a 18-16 record; shot 51.0% from the field 34.0% from 3-point and 79.0% from the line.
- Reached 1,000 points scored in 2009-10.
- As an 8th grader in 2008-09, started in all 31 games and averaged 18.2 ppg., 8.1 rpg., 3.0 apg., 2.2. spg. and 1.5 bpg. to help her team to a 21-10 record; shot 50.0 percent from the field, 28.0 percent from 3-point and 75.0 percent from the line.
- Played varsity as a 7th grader in 2007-08.
- Has played AAU for Tennessee Flight since 2009, finished second at Boo Williams 2009-2011, won Nike Nationals in 2010; played for Tennessee Elite from 2005-2009, finished second in state AAU 2005-2009.
- Born on Feb. 27, 1995, in Evansville, Ind.
- Daughter of Nicole Elder and Neal Greenwell; has three sisters: Rachel Greenwell (20), Briley Elder (7 and Emma (4) Elder.
- Played tennis in 2010 and 2011, JV Player of the Year (2011).
- Grandfather Frank Either was a pilot in the U.S. Air Force.
- Sister, Rachel, played basketball at Bellermine University.
Favorite sport other than basketball: Tennis.
Favorite food: Mexican.
Favorite class: English.
Favorite basketball player: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.
Favorite basketball team: Kentucky Wildcats.
Favorite Olympian: Michael Phelps.
Most played song: Dixieland Delight.
Piece of clothing you can’t live without: Nike elite socks.
The best players you’ve faced: Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis and Odyssey Sims.
Most impressive person you’ve met: Pat Summit.
You’d compare your game to: Abby Waner or Angie Bjorklund.
Away from the court, you enjoy: tennis, boating, jet skis, running, Twtitter and shopping.
Most interesting place you’ve visited: Rome, Italy.
This right hander wears No. 23 because of Michael Jordan and LeBron James.
Superstitious about: Wearing two pairs of socks and having two pony tail holders in for every game.