USA Basketball Notes:
Gold Medal: 2011 FIBA Americas U16 Championship.
- Named to the 2012 USA Women’s U17 World Championship Team on May 20, 2012.
- As a member of the 2011 USA Basketball Women’s U16 National Team, helped the USA to a 5-0 record, a gold medal and a qualifying berth into this year’s FIBA U17 World Championship; averaged 6.8 ppg. and 4.3 rpg.
- Member of the 2011 USA 3x3 Youth World Championship Team that earned an honorary bronze medal; averaged 8.8 ppg.
- Participated in 2010 USA Basketball Women’s U17 World Championship/Youth Olympic Games Team Trials.
Honors & Recognition:
- Gainesville Sun Times Athlete of the Week (Jan. 10, 2011).
- ESPN Rise Underclass All-American (2010).
- Atlanta Tipoff Club All-Gwinnett County first team (2010).
- Gwinnett Daily Post All-County honorable mention (2010).
High School Notes:
- Has played two varsity seasons at Buford High School in Georgia.
- Played basektball as a junior in 2011-12.
- Helped her team to a 28-3 record and a 2A state championship as a sophomore in 2010-11.
- Attended Norcross High School in Georgia as a freshman in 2009-10, alongside Diamond DeShields.
- As a freshman in 2009-10, started in 30 of 32 games played and averaged 14.8 ppg., 5.9 rpg., 6.7 apg. and 2.3 spg. as Norcross captured the 2010 Georgia 5A state championship and finished the season 31-1; shot 48.0% from the field, 41.0 percent from 3-point and 84.0% from the line.
- Plays AAU for the Illinois Central Elite (ICE) and Georgia Ice; has won AAU national championships with the ICE in 2007, 2008 and 2009.
- Born on March 15, 1995, in Indianapolis, Ind.
- Daughter of former NBA player Antonio Davis, who also played at UTEP, and Kendra Davis; has a twin brother, A.J. (17).
- Godsister of Candace Parker.
Favorite food: Chipotle.
Favorite class: Computer applications.
Favorite basketball team: Tennessee Lady Vols.
Favorite non-basketball Olympian: Michael Phelps.
The best player you've played against: Alex Montgomery (GT graduate).
Away from the court, you enjoy: Building things, swimming, down time, watching movies and hanging with my family and friends.
Not many people know: I can’t hear in my left ear.
Can't live without: my dog, Rebound.
This right hander wears No. 3 because it runs in the family. My dad wore No. 33, so I’m No. 3 and my twin brother is No. 3.
Superstitious about: Splitting the pole and icing before games.