USA Basketball Notes:
- Named to the 2012 USA Womenís U17 World Championship Team on May 20, 2012.
- Participated in the 2011 USA Basketball Womenís U16 National Team Trials.
- Has verbally committed to attend and play for the University of Notre Dame in 2013-14.
High School Notes:
- Washington Post All-Met first team (2011, 2012).
- All-Washington Catholic Athletic Conference (WCAC) first team (2011, 2012) and honorable mention (2010).
High School Notes:
- Has played three varsity seasons at St. Johnís College High School in Washington, D.C., where she has started in 69 of 100 career games.
- Lists career bests of 32 points (vs. Good Counsel in 2011), nine rebounds (twice, vs. Mater Dei & Good Counsel in 2011), eight steals (vs. South Lakes in 2010) and 11 assists (vs. Forest Park in 2011).
- As a junior in 2011-12, averaged 13.5 ppg. and 5.0 apg. to help her team to a 26-7 record and runner-up finish in the WCAC; shot 78.0% from the free throw line.
- As a sophomore in 2010-11, helped her team to a 33-2 record, a Washington Catholic Athletic Conference and City title.
- As a freshman in 2009-10, helped her team to a 24-6 record.
- Plays AAU for the Philly Belles; played for Team Unique in 2010-2011, Fairfax Stars 2008-2009 and Team Excel 2004-2007.
- Born March 20, 1995 in Mitchellville, Md.
- Daughter of Lorna and Terrell Allen; has on brother, Terrell Allen IV (19), and one sister, Taylor Allen (20).
- Takes advanced placement and honors courses.
- Aunt Denise Wilson-Browning and uncle Anthony Browning are retired from the U.S. Army.
Favorite sport other than basketball: Soccer.
Favorite food: Pizza.
Favorite class: Math.
Favorite player: Rajon Rondo.
Favorite Team: Boston Celtics.
Favorite Olympian: Michael Phelps.
Piece of clothing you canít live without: Shoes.
Best player you have faced: Alexis Jones.
This right hander wears No. 15 because of Carmelo Anthony.
Away from the court, you enjoy: Hanging out with friends and family.
Most people donít know: I chipped my tooth when I was younger.
Most interesting place you have visited: Jamaica, because of the scenery.
Superstitious about: Tying my left shoe before my right, making sure my jersey is completely tucked in before tip off and wiping the soles of my shoes before tip off and before I shoot a free throw.